So Dad has been buggin me to post this poem so I am finally doing it. This it for you Dad. Hope you enjoy it.
So You Think You Can’t Write It
So you think you can’t write it
I bet you you’re wrong
It’s easier then you think
Just follow along
Start with a though
Then simply make it grow
Put the ink to the paper
And let the words flow
It does not have to rhyme
Or even make sense
You can also make up words
Like micro-acupiens
You can travel the world
Or create your own
Become a ferocious lion
Or a talking microphone
Just forget about perfection
Forget all your grammar school
In the world of a poet
You make all those rules
Now clear your mind
Of you boring reality
Open your imagination
Let it go and let it be
Make yourself a poet
I know that you can
Give it all you’ve got
I’m already your biggest fan
Thursday, May 29, 2008
So you think you can't write it?
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment