Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our New Lawn

So this past weekend not only did Aaron and I cerebrate the 4th of July but we spent a lot of time in our front yard. And I mean A LOT of time!!! Here are a few pictures to show you the before and after.




This first one is a before picture. Notice how there is no color and the bushed are not that pretty. I know you can’t see them too while so you
will just have to trust me.






This one is the after picture. See how it is so pretty and colorful. It was a lot more work them we thought it was going to be but luckily we have an empty lot next to us so we were able to dump all the clay we dug up. Can’t wait for you all to see it in person!

1 comments:

Brian -n- Laura said...

Beautiful job guys!!! We can totally sympathize - it is a lot more hard work than you realize - but totally worth it! It looks BEAUTIFUL!