So this morning Aaron and I woke up VERY unexpectedly. We herd a load CRASH and we both jumped. I was ready to jump up and hit someone but Aaron’s only concern was if I was ok. He was holding me down and just kept saying “Are you ok Honey, Are you ok?” until I finally answered him and said “Yes, I’m ok”. As soon as we got our selves together we realized that someone through a brick through our window!!! “HOW RUDE!!!” Well we called the police and they sent Officer Smith right out. He was really nice and he made a funny joke when he came in and saw Che in his kennel. He said, “I see guys like you all the time… behind bars” It made us laugh. After he filled out the report we did some investigation of our own. Turns out the dirt bags use one of the brick that we have for our landscaping. OUR BRICKS!!! Good thing I have some extras. We are thinking it was probably some kids or a drunken gang of rebels thinking they would get a little excitement off of scaring the pants off of people in a quiet neighborhood. We are going to call some one to repair it latter today (this all happened at 3:30 am) and I plan on asking the neighbor if they noticed anything or anyone hanging around. It probably won’t turn into much but the good thing that came out of it all is that I learned that in an emergency my Husbands only concern was if I was OK. How Sweet!!! After all the excitement died down Aaron and Ch went to sleep while i just had to pull up my blog.. and here I am.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment