I went to see the Twilight Movie yesterday. Me and a friend from work dressed in Black and red and we made it a Girls Night Out, Dinner & a Movie style. We had so much fun together. I hope we are able to do it again soon
As far as the movie is concerned I am not sure how I feel about it. I loved being able to see on screen what I saw in the book but they made a bit too many changes for me to really be able to appreciate the movie. I think that the Harry Potter “from book to big screen” have been far better then the Twilight “from book to big screen”. I am not sure that you would be able to follow along easily in the movie if you did not read the book first. I do think it was worth seeing though. I will just have to wait and see the next movie and how that one turns out.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight Movie Night
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sammie!! You two are so gorgeous! It looks like you had a great night. I'm curious to see the movie for myself. I have yet to finish the 2nd book. I'll get there. Love you and Miss you guys!
Post a Comment