Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Returning the Favor

So while Aaron and I were in Georgia for thanksgiving our good friends, the Hayes Family, watched our little soldier Che. We were so blessed to have them watch him because we did not need to worry about him at a kennel for 5 days. It is really funny how things work out because we found out that our other friends, Laura & Brian, are in need of the same services. Aaron and I decided to help them, as we were help just this past week. We wanted to express the thanks we had to the Hayes family but were not sure how to fully express our gratitude. After we called Laura and Brian to tell them that we would be able to watch there dog and after we herd how thankful they were for our help, I got this felling that we no longer needed to worry about making sure the Hayes family understood our gratitude. I am not sure why but it kind of feels like we are returning the favor. In some small way it is like we are continuing a domino game of favors all across the world.

So… Laura and Brian, you better keep it going? Ha Ha Ha

Here is the picture that we took of their dog Jack at out Halloween party. He is dressed as Jack Sparrow. We are sure that

2 comments:

Brian -n- Laura said...

We will definitely "pay it forward" and find an opportunity to serve someone as you guys are serving us...we are so grateful for you both! Thank you again!

Unknown said...

Thanks for watching their dog! I got to see Laura and Brian today. they showed me your blog.

I don't know when I'll be in Houston next, but I will make sure to see you and your dog when I do.