Monday, March 28, 2011

A Creative Gift for My Hubby







Ok Ladies. Here is what I did for Aaron on our anniversary. He wanted money to put towards a gun but I wasn’t about to give him a card with cash in it… that would just be way too easy. So here is what I did. I thought of these five coupons and made them up in Picasa. I also thought of a ‘Honey Do’ list and made up a cute list for him. Took each coupon and tied it to a small box filled with candy (and yes, each box had money inside) I put each box in strategic places around the house. Each place coincide with each task on the ‘Honey Do’ list. As each ‘Honey Do’ was done, Aaron found the boxes. Aaron got his money and I got a few chores done at the same time. It was definitely a win win. If you like the idea you are more then welcome to steal it. Just print these pics out and write your honeys name in the blank spot and create your own ‘Honey Do’ list. Oh and most of them only work if you have babies so make up your own if these don’t work for you.