So today is Father’s Day and I wanted to tell my father how much he means to me
Daddy,
Through everything I put you thought as a young girl and as a teenager I can truly say that I never felt you love for me faultier. I love you so much for your faith in me to be a good person. I could never have asked for a better Father and I want you to know how grateful I am for all you have done and all you will do for me. I know you have already read this poem but I wanted the world (well ok.. not the world but at least my blog followers) to know how good of a Father you are.
Daddy,
Through everything I put you thought as a young girl and as a teenager I can truly say that I never felt you love for me faultier. I love you so much for your faith in me to be a good person. I could never have asked for a better Father and I want you to know how grateful I am for all you have done and all you will do for me. I know you have already read this poem but I wanted the world (well ok.. not the world but at least my blog followers) to know how good of a Father you are.
He Didn’t Lie
Long ago, before I was born
I said good bye to my Heavenly Father
He gave me a hug as he sent me to earth
And told me I would be raised by another
I told him that I didn’t want to go
And be raised by a man I had never met
He pulled me close and whispered in my ear
The following words I will never forget
He said that he pick the best Dad on earth
One who is loving, faithful, & strong
He said that this man would help me to grow
And teach me to know right from wrong
Heavenly Father smiled as I asked him a question
To which he nodded as a tear fell from his eye
I asked “Will my new Father be just like you?”
I know now that Heavenly Father didn’t lie
Long ago, before I was born
I said good bye to my Heavenly Father
He gave me a hug as he sent me to earth
And told me I would be raised by another
I told him that I didn’t want to go
And be raised by a man I had never met
He pulled me close and whispered in my ear
The following words I will never forget
He said that he pick the best Dad on earth
One who is loving, faithful, & strong
He said that this man would help me to grow
And teach me to know right from wrong
Heavenly Father smiled as I asked him a question
To which he nodded as a tear fell from his eye
I asked “Will my new Father be just like you?”
I know now that Heavenly Father didn’t lie
I love you Daddy... Happy Father's Day



0 comments:
Post a Comment