Monday, July 6, 2009

An Update

So here is an update on what we have been up to for the past few weeks. Aaron is doing well in work. This past weekend we went to a TEA Party and Aaron was really excited about it. There were some good speakers but it was really really REALLY HOT!!!!. Aaron had a blast and I didn’t have a bad time so all around it was an ok Friday.
Saturday we went to see the San Jacinto Monument and then the Battleship Texas. The monument was ok but the Battle ship was ROCK AWESOME!!! We were able to go down into the ship three floors. But the engine room was closed for renovations. We got a lot of fun pictures I hope you like then. We also got to go up in the tower. There is one picture were I am waving room up ‘hi’ to Aaron. You can barely see me but I know I’m there and that is what matters.



So as most of you know… I am not the most graceful person in the world. LOL well I was cutting an apple today (like I did when making Salsa) I was not as carful with the Cutco knife as I should have been. Well I almost cut my finger off. J/K so I didn’t cut my finger off but I did cut the tip of my finger nail off and the edge of the very tip of my finger. Here are a few pictures. They my not be too focused but there was A LOT of blood. It was awesome!! LOL


0 comments: