I know it has been about a week or so but Aaron go tin a car crash and I have some pictures of the car. Aaron is ok but the car did not turn out so good (as you can tell) The car is totaled and Aaron is working with the insurance company of the other driver (who is fine as well) to try and get enough money to replace our car. Aaron has said more then once that he is so happy that I was not in the car. The way the SUV hit him made the passenger seat the worst place to be.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Aaron's Car Crash
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Im so glad he is alright and the worst of the whole accident is losing the car. We love you. MOM
That's scary! Glad Aaron is okay. And I'm loving the countdown till Rebecca Lauritzen arrives! You two are wonderful. love you
Post a Comment