Sunday, December 6, 2009

New York, New York

This past week was spent in New York with my Brother and sister in law. It has been so fun. We went to time square. Aaron won tickets to go see wicked so me and Rachael got to see the show. We went to a wonderful Pizza place that was underneath the Brooklyn Bridge and it was so goo. We also went to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas Tree. Here are just a few picks from our trip.

Aaron wanted to go to Carnegie Deli and the sandwiches were HUGE!!!!
We had so much fun and I wanted to get a picture of us all bundled up because in was so cold outside.
Aaron was so excited to see Trump Tower ( I think we wanted to go ask Trump for a little donation if you know what I mean LOL)
Here is a cute picture of us kissing at Rockefeller Center
And here is Nate and Rach doing the same (aren’t they so cute?)
This is a Lego Statue of Liberty
There was a huge Potty Party in Time square at the Charmin Restroom. It was so fun and there was a TV or iPod in every bathroom. Nate, Aaron and I got our pic taken on a giant Potty.
Rachael and I thought this Huge solder was so cool.
Here is one of our many pictures of Time Square. You can’t see it too good cause we went at night but I like all the lights.
And last but not least. This is the view out side Nate and Rachael’s Manhattan apartment. It is so nice. The sun rises just behind the bridge. I am so excited to curl up by the window and write my book while this view side just over the computer.
Ok. So that was our visit in a Nut Shell. Aaron is back at home now and I will be here for a few more weeks. I can’t wait to go home for Christmas.

0 comments: