Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas

Sorry it has been so long again. There has been a lot going on in our lives. Here are some pictures from Christmas. As you can see we had a lot of fun. Aaron got everything he wanted and I did too (isn’t that what Christmas is all about? LOL) Hope you enjoy the pictures… there are a lot of them
I made this Ginger Bread house and I am so proud of it. What do you think?
Here is Brent and his Girly Friend on Christmas Eve. Her name is Kate and by what he says… she’s pretty cute.
These are a few pictures of us on out way to the movie and to the gardens of lights
Here is a picture of us at the 3D movie. We went to see ‘The Christmas Carol’. It was petty good.
We went to look at the Christmas lights Moody Gardens. They were so pretty but it was SOOOO cold.
I love the look of the stockings hanging on the fireplace.
This is the Christmas tree. We can’t believe how many presents there were.
Aaron’s mom got all three of us the same PJ’s. How do we look?
These are Aarons new PJ’s too. He looks so cute.
Aaron got me a curling iron and I got him a razor. Things we needed but didn’t know we were getting. I love it when that happens.
Che couldn’t stop climbing on all the presents. He had so much fun playing with all the wrappers.
Aaron got both audio book he wanted and I got both movies.
This is Aaron and his brothers Nate and Brent. They are so cute in all their Christmas Elf Hats
Che got a new shirt for Christmas and it matched my pajamas. I love this picture.
Aaron’s brother Brent served his mission in Italy and thus we were all blessed with his ability to cook a ROCK’N’ home-made lasagna. It was as good as it looks.

I hope you all had as much fun as we did.

1 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Hi Sam! Of course you can add our blog. I am glad we are able to get to know you better while you are in NYC. We'll have to plan a girls day soon so thst you, Rachael, and I can play in the city. Happy New Year!