SO! I have been wanting a little puppy to love and cuddle for the past few weeks. (Well it has been longer then that but I have been bugging Aaron for the past few weeks)
Well as you can see Aaron finally gave in last night. I was looking on craigslist for little puppies and up pops a picture or this little angle. She is just like Che. She is a Chi-weenie!!!!. A beautiful 9 week old Chi-weenie. We had Che’s old collar so we put it on her. It is an American flag collar so Aaron had the bright idea of calling her Liberty. I love it. Che is warming up to her but is still al little unsure on how to play with her. She slept pretty good last nigh but she did whine about every 45 min. one quick thunk on the nose and she curled right back up and went to sleep for another 45 min. Che was annoyed a few time during the night because he was growling at her when she started to whine. They share a kennel so he is up when she is up. This was expected though so hopefully after a few more nights Liberty will be used to her surrounding enough to sleep through the night. She also likes to curl in the covers just like Che.
Well as you can see Aaron finally gave in last night. I was looking on craigslist for little puppies and up pops a picture or this little angle. She is just like Che. She is a Chi-weenie!!!!. A beautiful 9 week old Chi-weenie. We had Che’s old collar so we put it on her. It is an American flag collar so Aaron had the bright idea of calling her Liberty. I love it. Che is warming up to her but is still al little unsure on how to play with her. She slept pretty good last nigh but she did whine about every 45 min. one quick thunk on the nose and she curled right back up and went to sleep for another 45 min. Che was annoyed a few time during the night because he was growling at her when she started to whine. They share a kennel so he is up when she is up. This was expected though so hopefully after a few more nights Liberty will be used to her surrounding enough to sleep through the night. She also likes to curl in the covers just like Che.



2 comments:
she's cute. I',m jeaolus
You have yourself one cute puppy! Liberty is a cute name!
Post a Comment