So lately I have been wondering if dogs have a since of time. I mean do dogs know how long they are alone? Or how long they have been asleep or awake? Do dogs know how long it has been since they ate last or how long it will be until they eat again? Do dogs notice minutes go by? Hours? Days? Years? Well while I was contemplating this the other day my dog answered one of my questions. It was about 10pm and Aaron and I were sitting in the living room. Usually we are in bed by now and Che is kenneled up. But it was a late night. I look up and this is what I see. Che is sitting in his kennel wining for us to turn the lights off and go to sleep. Not only is he waiting for us but as soon as he saw we noticed him he jumped out of his kennel and went outside to go potty like we made him do every night. He cam back inside and jumped right back into his kennel. I don’t know how much time he notices but he sure knows when it’s bedtime.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment