Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Check out what we need!

I did the Google thing that Trina did (when you Google your name with "needs" behind it) just to see what would come up and after I saw it, I had to post it.

Samantha Needs... Prayer and Financial Support
&
Aaron Needs... to learn how to count

seeing as how my husband in an accountant I thought that this was pretty funny

4 comments:

CAROLINA said...

LOS FELICITO,ME ALEGRO MUCHO QUE SEAN TAN FELICES.LES DECEO LO MEJOR Y MUCHO EXITO EN LO QUE EMPRENDAN COMO MATRIMONIO. AARON ME GUSTARIA SABER DE USTEDES,SOY CAROLINA VILLANUEVA DE ARGENTINA,ENTRE RIOS, PARANA.
ME RECUERDAS?RAMA GAZZANO.MUCHOS SALUDOS BAY

The Lauritzen Family said...

Carolina

No se como ver tu pagina pero si te requaro, espero que todo esta bien con vos y tu familia y alejandra rodriguez...soy un maldito por nunca escribir a mis amigos arentinos. Saludos a todos. Dame tu direccion de email.

Aaron

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lauritzen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.