Well I guess my sister tagged me. So here it goes.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was 13 so I was probably doing something to drive my parents insane. I was in the 7th grade. So I know that by boyfriends name was Dan. And my best friends name was Charity. Other then that I was basically driving my parents insane.
Things I would do with a million dollars
1) I would pay off my home and by a new car
2) I would invest 1/2 of it and not touch it for 10 years so I can live off the interest after that point
3) I would quit my job and not go back to work
4) I would use it to have a baby (they are expensive)
5) I would fly my family to me every year until the money runs out
Three bad habits
1) I buy too much candy
2) I leave the lights on
3) I hold a grudge
Note: but other then that I am perfect
Places I have lived
1) Winfield, Kansas
2) Billings, Montana
3) Rexburg, Idaho
4) Pearland, Texas
5) Katy, Texas
Jobs I have had
1) Babysitting
2) Cleaning my dad's dental lab
3) Tanning Salon
4) McKenzie River Pizza
5) Target
6) JCPennys
7) Olive Garden
8) JB's
9) Fuddruckers
10) Another Tanning Solon
11) KFC
12) Mc Donald’s
13) Metallica
14) Dixie Pipe
Things you probably don't know about me
1) I count my M&M's and can only eat them in two's of the same color (I really do have OCD)
2) I rather sleep on the couch then in my own bed (it is so comfortable)
3) I am a high maintenance woman (emotionally not temporally)
4) When my house is a mess I get mad easily
5) I think I am funnier then my sister
6) I think my sister is prettier then I am
7) I am afraid of the dark
I have to tag Mom and my sister-in-law Rachael
Sunday, February 3, 2008
I Was Tagged!
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are sooo the pretty sister, but thanks anyway! But you are not funnier than me :) I am definitly the funny sister!
Post a Comment