I wrote this for Ryan. Dad wanted me to post it on our blog and I thought it would be a good idea. I hope you like it too.
Thank You
A simple act, a loyal choice
A life dedicated to protect our home
A body so strong, A mind so firm
I pride to call our own
Thank You to your Fathers and to your Mothers
Thank You to those who raised you strong
Thank You to your family’s and to your friends
To you is where are thank you belongs
For you we fight, For you we pray
That God will watch all that you do
For your safety and for your return
Again we wish to THANK YOU!
A solder’s armor, A warrior’s soul
Because of you are country stands tall
It can not explain, It can not compare
But Thank You for giving your all
I hope you like it. I know you all feel the same way that I do about our solders and their choice to serve and protect us all.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
A Poem For Ryan!
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Very sweet! You truly do have writing talent. I'm envious.
Post a Comment