I have never made a post like this but I am really board and I wanted to see how much junk I could talk about in five minutes so I am timing my post. If this turns out to be nothing but gibberish I apologize. Well I start school in about 5 days and I don’t know if I am excited or if I am nervous. I was never the best at school but I have wanted to get my education started for quit some time now. I am taking Math and English and after talking with my dad about my inability to write good (LOL) I am scared to death but I think I will make it. I will just have to lean on my wonderful sister to make sure my punctuations and stuff is right. (this post alone probably explains it) I can word thing pretty good but I get lost in the technicalities of it all. I have not done Math for a while but I am hoping I can pick it back up easy. The good news it that I am taking a Collage & Career class that I think I have in the bag. So that is one out of three. LOL Not too bad if I say so my self. Well wish me luck and be prepared to get a few calls Trina (love you) well my time is up so I hope I didn’t boar you. This was fun. I should do this more often
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You'll love school. School is always better when you go back because you want to.
i keep trying to see this picture that shows up on my blog that you must have deleted from yours. call me so i can better explain.
Post a Comment