Sorry it’s been so long since I have blogged but not much exciting has happened. SO I will just give you an update on a few things
Samantha’s School: school is going really good. In English we have had 6 or 7 assignments and I have gotten a 100% on all of them. I will be getting my first Essay back on Tuesday so cross your fingers. He said that he rarely gives a 100% on Essays so I am shooting for anything over 90%.In Math I have all my home work done but she only grades that on completion. My first Exam is next Wednesday and I think I am ready for it. So far I understand what is going on so that is always a plus. In Career Prep I have not have any homework to turn in but I am working on an Autobiography on J.K. Rowling. Did you know that her name is Joanna Rowling? She does not even have a middle name! She just went by J.K. so boys would buy her book (so they would not think she was a girl). Anyways, I am really enjoying it.
Aaron’s Scouts: He is really enjoying working with the boys (just don’t’ ask him right after a camp out) The boys are not as organized and dedicated as he would hope but her has plans to change that. If you have any ideas for him let us know.
Adoption: We are still sitting on the waiting list. We have been considered a few times but nothing permanent yet. We have made a lot of contacts and are hopping to hear something soon. We are making a bunch of card to pass out with our info and out agency’s info on it too. If you would like some let me know and I will mail some to you. Other then that, we will just keep praying.
Samantha’s book: I am done with the first 5 chapters and on page 81. My goal is 300 pages so I am almost 1/3 the way done. I think I will begin to answer some major questions in the next 3 or 4 chapters so wish me luck. I have not decided where I am going with the plot so I need to do that first. LOL
Friday, February 6, 2009
Just an Update
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hi guys! It sounds like you are keeping busy. I'm glad school is going great for you Sam. What a calling for Aaron. I bet he is awesome with the boys. The Lauritzen men seem to be pretty good with kids! Nate loves our 5 year olds in CTR 5. We are always praying for you guys. We love you and hope you have a fabulous week..Happy Valentine's Day on Saturday!
Post a Comment