So yesterday was Valentines Day and i wanted to tell you want a wonderful day we had. Because it was Satyrday we were able to send the entire day together.
We started our day off by going to the temple. Our ward has a temple day on the second Saturday of every month so it worked out perfect to go to the temple on V-Day.
Che got a bunch of cookies and a new bone. He love to chew on his bones under our bed

I got Aaron two duffle bags for camping, one 30” and one 20”. They both fold up and zip up to about the size of a binder. I also got him a big stuffed dog
Aaron sent me some beautiful flowers. I love tiger lily’s and these star gazers are my favorite

We went to the dance that our stake put on and I got so pictures of a few of my friends
We went to the salon and Aaron got a hair cut and I FIANLY got my nails done. I feel so pretty when my nails are dainty. Now I just need to lean not to eat with my fingers. LOL
I hope you all ad a wonderful day too!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment