I saw this on my friend Sara's sight. I was not tagged but i though i would do it anyways. It was fun and not too long.
A-Attached or single? Attached (the old ball and chain)
B-Best friend{s}? my husband and sister(& in-laws) and... well there are so many.
C-Cake or pie? Pie
D-Day of choice? Saturday Sunday (no work or school)
E-Essential item{s}? chap stick
F-Favorite color{s}? Pink & brown
G-Gummy bears or worms? Don’t care as long as it is sour
H-Hometown? Billings Montana
I-Favorite indulgence{s}? cheese cake
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? No kids yet (keep your fingers crossed
L-Life isn't complete without? God
M-Marriage date? Jan 22, 2005 (5 months after I meet my husband
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sisters 3 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Apples (organs are too messy)
P-Phobia and fears? the unknown (the dark)
Q-Quote{s}? "you can never fail if you don’t try, but if you never try you will always fail”
R-Reason to smile? I am alive and happy
S-Season of choice? Spring, I love the smell of rain
T-Tag three people: My mom, Sister, and my siter-in-law
U- Unknown fact about me? I punch like a boy
V-Vegetable? Asparagus (with cheese sauce)
W-Worst habit? I bit my lip.. A LOT
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I don’t get it….?
Y-Your favorite food? Pickles with cream cheese (well it is right now)
Z-Zodiac sign? Gemini
Friday, February 27, 2009
Getting to know me A-Z
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
pickles and cream cheese huh? that sounds nasty to me and I am prego, I should be the one with weird food cravings. lol just joking you know I love you!!!!
Post a Comment