David is finally ONE!!!! We had so much fun getting the house all decorated for the party. He got so many fun toys and books. I can’t believ...
OTHER BLOGS WE LIKE TO VISIT
Click on the pictures below to see the other blogs we like to visit
Trina's Products
Trina's Photography
Whippy Cake
Another Testament of Jesus Christ
To learn about The Book of Mormon Click Here
Help Us Adopt
We are hoping to adopt a child in the near future. We have done all the paperwork and have been approved. Now we are just waiting for that phone call. If you know of anyone who is in the position to help us click on the picture above to visit our blog and learn more about us. On the side bar you will also find the information needed to get in touch with our Case Worker. Thank you for all you love a support
We have been married since January 22nd 2005. we are living in Houston Texas and just moved into out first home. Aaron is working at a law firm as an accountant. We are looking forward to creating a happy life for us and and our future family here in Texas
We had such a fun time in Montana, I don’t have all my pictures with me yet but here are a few of the pictures that we took in Red Lodge/ Aaron wanted to take some cute pictures of us so while we were there we found a cute creek and took some pictures. I will be posting more pictures soon so keep an eye out for them
3 comments:
very cute! it's nice to see aaron SMILE in the pics! mom did a good job!
These pictures of you two are gorgeous!! I love them. You both look great. I'm glad you had a fun trip home. Love you guys
you guys make a really great couple!
Post a Comment