I have decided to do something a little different today. I have taken a bunch of pictures around the house and I want you to see if you can tell if it is real of fake. I don’t think this will be too hard but I just wanted to do something different
2) Will you get a mouth full of juice or a mouthful of foam when you bit into these apples?
Fake, I wouldn’t eat those if I were you, but they sure look tasty
3) Is this a Real Ivy Plant or just a bunch of plastic?
Real, Even the blackest of thumbed people can grow ivy
4) Is this a picture of the REAL Michelangelo painting or is it just a cheap knock off?
Fake, it is just a cheap knock off… well not that cheap but still a knock off
5) Is this a real hand drawn picture of Aaron and I or is it just a cool effect?
Unfortunately it is just frosting. Aaron’s favorite thing to say is “One Million Dollars!!!” His mom say this in the Hallmark store and had to get it for him
1) Is this tree fake or am I growing a tree in my living room? Fake, if you can’t tell this one then you are blind
2) Will you get a mouth full of juice or a mouthful of foam when you bit into these apples?
3) Is this a Real Ivy Plant or just a bunch of plastic?
4) Is this a picture of the REAL Michelangelo painting or is it just a cheap knock off?
5) Is this a real hand drawn picture of Aaron and I or is it just a cool effect?
6) Is this a real Million dollar bill or just frosting
I hope you had fun. And if you didn’t well oh well. LOL I’ll just try harder next time



0 comments:
Post a Comment