Sunday, March 8, 2009

Salsa

I decided that I wanted to learn how to make salsa. It was really easy but I think I made it too hot (I’m a wimp). Next time I won’t put in the seeds from the jalapeños. Don’t they look so cute?

I did have a small ascendant. I was cleaning up(after the salsa was made and canned) and when I pushed the paper towel roll in to the trash I cut myself on a lid from a can. It does not look like it but it hurt so bad and it was REALLY deep but it was a clean cut so we just put a starry strip on it and it is closing up fine.

1 comments:

Sara D. said...

Ouch that cut looks painful, I hurt myself all the time so don't feel bad, I am probably one of the biggest klutzes you will EVER meet lol. Love ya ton's gurly!
Sara