Monday, April 6, 2009

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

So for those of you who do not know.. I have some exciting news. My Brother, Adam, has decided to get married. But the best part about it is that he has decided to married one of my very best friends. He name is Kycee Hammer. When I came back to the church she was there at my parents ward ready to welcome me back with open arms. I don’t think she will ever know that strength she gave me at that time in my life. I grew up with her and I always thought she was a fun girl. Our relationship before that pint was more of a ‘you’re a fun girl but my life is not for you’ kind of thing. I never wanted her top hang out with me and my friends (I guess I didn’t want her make the same mistakes I was making) But on that Sunday, our friendship grew into so much more. We have always talked. Sometimes several times a week and others only once every month or so, But no matter how long we went without talking we would pick right back up where we left off as if not time had passed at all. Now this good friend of mine will be my forever sister-in-law. Her and my brother will be getting married on September 5 2009 in the Billings Montana Temple (the same temple Aaron and I got married in). I guess I should be talking more about my brother then his fiancĂ© but when his fiancĂ© happens to be your best friend too… you tend to get a little excited.

So to Kycee… Welcome to the family. you have always been my sister so now it is merely a case of formalities

And to Adam… I am so very proud of all you have done. You have never wavered in your faith, you served a long and fulfilling mission, and now you are marrying a Wonderful person who will make you happy. You have grown to be such a wonderful Man. I love you brother. Always know that

0 comments: