So I have decided that none of you like meL I post and post and post but only get 1 or 2 comments. I have decided that it is because none of you like me L so here is my solution. You comment on my blog and I’ll know that you like me. If not…I’ll have to cry (tear running down my cheek) I guess I will need to comment on ya’lls blog too. Ok. It’s a deal, I comment on yours and you comment on mine. Then we will both like each other. LOL
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
your right, i don't like you. i love you!
Hey Samantha! I have literally not seen you in years. It looks like you guys are doing great! I do like you but had no idea you even had a blog until I found it off of Stacie's.
Sorry, I am signed in as my husband this is Amanda Griffin Tracy.
Oh Sam you are so funny! You know I love you!
Now Samantha you know that those 1 or 2 comments are from your parents. But just so you know and everyone else knows. We love you.
We love you!!!
Post a Comment