Thursday, April 2, 2009

This blog is going to be more of a journal entry then anything.

Life is really hectic right now and we are trying to deal with it all. Between School, Work, and Church responsibilities, Aaron and I don’t get much more then a few hours a day together and the time we do have is spent cooking, cleaning, and (now that spring is here) yard work. We are looking forward to the time when things slow down and we can concentrate on being a family. I guess people live this way every day with out thinking about it but for some reason I find myself missing my husband while I am at school and rushing home to see him. Things will saddle down soon though. Once we are back in our grove and I don’t have so much school work to do. I have not had a chance to work on my book in a while but I will get to it again and get it finished. Well I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for listening to (reading) me vent. Love you all and I am so thankful that you are all in my life, both old and new.

Oh and I did post a new poem that I wrote during my lunch break. I was just thinking about the after life and how grateful I was to know that I will see all my family after the trials of this world are over. That is what came out on the page. I hope you like it and don’t think it is too strange. (and no… my mother is not dead LOL)

0 comments: