Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Look

Aaron and I both have a new look. I have been begging Aaron for year to cut his hair short and spick it up. He has never done it… until now. He finally found a girl who is really good at cutting his hair and a few weeks ago he told her to cut it short. I love it and I hope he keeps it like that. (Hint Hint baby)And as for me. Well I got a new pair of glasses. And not just any pair. THIS pair. They are not what you would call common. In fact it is the type of glasses that you either love or hate. I loved then right away but it has taken Aaron a few days to get used to them. I still have my other pairs so I rotate then all out depending on what I ware. I hope you like them too but if you don’t… well you don’t have to ware them LOL

0 comments: