Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Minute Cake

I saw this on an e-mail and I had to share it. I am so excited and I can’t wait to get home tonight and have some 3 Minute Cake

3 Minute Cake

4 Tbs flour
4 Tbs sugar
2 Tbs cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbs milk
3 Tbs oil
3 Tbs chocolate chips (optional)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)
Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT !
Imagine what life would be like if we are all only 3 minutes away from chocolate cake. LOL

0 comments: