As some of you may know I went to DC this past memorial holiday to spend some time with my brother… and it was a huge benefit to see my parents and my loving grandmother too. We had so much fun and here are just a few pictures form our tripHere is a picture of my Father and my brother acting (and I effusive ACTING) cool
We saw a HUGE Goose with his geeselings ( I think that is what they are called) and we convinced Ryan to try and get the goose to chase him. It didn’t but it did his at him. We thought it was pretty funny but it would have been better if it chased him and I was able to get a picture of a big strong army man running from a little geese.
We went to Hard Rock Café and Ryan had the hots for our waitress so I got a picture of then together. I did not know that she would be so willing to pose with for it but I guess she kinda had the hots for him too. LOL
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Washington DC
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Holy crap, Ryan got huge!!!!! I mean like super buff! I hope you are doing alright Sammie, I miss you.
Post a Comment