Monday, May 11, 2009

A few GOOD pictures

Aaron and I took some pictures this weekend. Well it was a friend of Aaron’s who actually took them but you know what I mean. And boy is this guy good. He actually mad me look pretty. I know what you are going to say “But Samantha, you are all ready pretty” but let me put it this way (and all you girls will get what I mean) I was having an ugly day and I felt Blah. I thought the pictures were going to come out bad but he made my ugly day turn in to a GORGEOUS day. DANG WE LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Here are just a few of them. There were so many and the picture quality was so wonderful.


Thanks Mike You’re the best






4 comments:

Brian -n- Laura said...

You guys look wonderful!

Mark Myrrissa said...

Awesone, awesone shots.

Sara D. said...

You guys make a great couple. I am so blessed to know you.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Sam your pictures turned out so good! You guys look great! I love your outfit. We are so looking forward to visiting in JUNE! coming right up. We'll have to make that 3 minute cake and some salsa for sure! I'm all over that stuff. haha. Miss you kids!