I felt so loved when I pulled up to my house and I was hundreds of candles in my yard. (ok so they weren’t candles but they sure looked like it to me) they were actually forks. For a second I thought that it was my husband because he is so romantic like that. But when I came in he told me that is was our good friends the Hayes Family. They took time out of their day to come and put 180 forks in my yard. And to take it a step further they went and got me a bunch of my favorite candy. TOXIC WASTE!!! The got me some hard candy, gum, and even spray candy. They know me so well.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!!!!
Posted by The Lauritzen Family at Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's so funny when you said they looked like candles I was wondering if they were dandelions or something since they grow so much faster than grass. Happy Birthday...I didn't realize your b-day was so close to mine.
Post a Comment